ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM Empty
PostSubject: Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM   Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:49 am

cant we just have some time to scrim and get other clans interested in scrimming us i recon in the long run we will get more ppl on the server..a guy said to me last night is this exactly like beermonkeys server and what could i answer him with cause atm its completely like it.. can we pl have some times to scrim even if the server is full
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM Empty
PostSubject: Agree   Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:56 am

Yeah i Agree right now its exsacily like beermonkeys.. affraid we need to lighten it up have liek scrims and fun little play time battles with no grav ect. not be so serious like fricken beermonkeys.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM   Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:20 am

iit is like beermonkeys, sept without shinji, and yeh we had a scrim today and we had trouble finding a server because no-one wanted to kick everyone from the server so we could war.
so yeh, btw we lost Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/avengesevenfold202
itchy
Pro
Pro
itchy

PostSubject: Re: Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM   Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:55 pm

yea like if we can do it once a week like a friday night or wednesday night at 8pm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM   Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we aloud to scrim or not when the server was put up i thought it wasnt gona be just like BM
Page 1 of 1