ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned! Empty
PostSubject: Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned!   Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:00 am

I like Biblical and that voting Shit is stupid. he doesnt hack ive spent heaps of scrims with him and he puts his sounds up high like me so WE can hear every foot step. whenever he plays yes i say he hacks to his face AS A JOKE cause his good. if any of you played Dust servers u would be that good to because ppl who play dust are fuck loads better then ppl who play GG and if u dont think so go and play dust and make a video of how SHIT u did. Biblical plays PubGamer and his doinf pretty well in the ranks and i hope he wins shit in the competitions and if VAC inspecters alow him to play in the competition cause they dont think he hack and they have alot more experience then any of us in hackers then why do we ban him for hacks if real inspectors dont

Last edited by Denny Krane on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

Location : Your Mum's House (a.k.a Mornington Peninsula, VIC, AUS)

PostSubject: Re: Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned!   Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:04 am

Denny has a point. now lets unban him or ban him or watever and get it over and done with ffs
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned!   Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 am

ive been away for like 9 days and i get back and the forums are packed lol
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: Re: Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned!   Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 am

yess 3 admins agree with me that he dont hack!!! omg yes!!!!!! thanks phil, itchy, denny, yes yes and more yes!!!! biblical cow =3
btw if u c my posts.

i love him the most =P

love ya guys. xoxo

ps. I LIKE THE COCK AND NEED TO STFU>
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned!   Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am

yes maybe shadow.. but biblical said to me today that he loves me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned!   Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back and i come back to see our best player is banned!
Page 1 of 1