ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappointing News.. [30/6]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogaloo
Boogaloo

Disappointing News.. [30/6] Empty
PostSubject: Disappointing News.. [30/6]   Disappointing News.. [30/6] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:07 am

I've gone back to playing again on the server but every time I go on the server there is only 4-6 people on. WTF!? happened while I was away....

Firstly, I've been hearing from people who previously played on the server that admins were abusing...

To Admins/Monitors [minus Mains]: If I hear or see any of you abusing. I will take you off myself and trust me.. Mains will not put you back to admin...

Secondly, Whats this nonsense I hear about Shadow of the Day and Aristo... every single time I go on STEAM, Shadow keeps asking me to unban him... It's pissing me off... If he has been verbally abusing Aristo... He should only be getting at least 1 week ban.. but if it continues.. Perm! but I've only seen from the forums that it only happened once... =.=

Lastly, I know that Mains and some of the admins are quite abusive.. Tell me on MSN or STEAM if this happens. I have no hesitation on telling them off or at least banning them.. Cuz why get a server and pay for it every month if no one comes due to Admin abusing.. =.=..

If you want to talk to me on IM... my email is Bonethug1234@hotmail.com..

If I get spam from any of you members.. I will instantly ban you since I have all of your IPs..

I care about the server too.. <3

ALSO!!!! THERE ARE NO MORE ADMIN SPOTS TIL THE SERVER GOES PRO! REQUEST BY MAINS

keep playing.. and im really disappointed with the server in its current state.. but I know it will be big again Smile

Booga.
Back to top Go down
https://clanqq.darkbb.com
Aristo
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!

PostSubject: Re: Disappointing News.. [30/6]   Disappointing News.. [30/6] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:26 am

nah man, the abuse wasnt just a once off, it start with him changing his name to something about my wife
then once banned, he came back 30mins later with another name which also was about my wife, so i gave him a perm ban, also during this time came copius amounts of abuse on steam, abuse on servers i wasnt on and the list goes on, hence the perm ban as he was warned once, kicked once, banned once then did it again, im sorry but he was well and truely warned.
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: Disappointing News.. [30/6]   Disappointing News.. [30/6] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:00 am

boogaloo dont take kids words over everyone else when im on mains server its im im constantly asked to kick ppl off server cause its full so some1 can join i was on just then 18 ppl in it.. and shadow did step ova the line against aristo i noticed some has unbanned him his other account was also banned from toodle who was also getting a mouth full if one of the admins bans a player let them deal with it cause everytime some1 gets banned for verbly abusing all they say back is i dont care mains or boogaloo will unban me so do what u want. and btw all day sunday never had less then 15 on the server ask biblical cow or viper they were on pretty much all day with me the server is doing fine with the amount of ppl that play on it the only thing is most ppl swap from beermonkeys to mains cause of the maps that are on at that time

Last edited by Denny Krane on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aristo
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!

PostSubject: Re: Disappointing News.. [30/6]   Disappointing News.. [30/6] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:02 am

Couldnt agree more Denny.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Disappointing News.. [30/6]   Disappointing News.. [30/6] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:11 am

yeah boogaloo, i think you got this one wrong. Everytime i have been on there has been at least 15 people except for like 8 am before school when there is only like 10, but I think that is still fair good.

As for abuse i see where you are coming from, but no one tells us to stop or complains, i think i have had one dude which was a little 10 year old who told me to fuck off, so I fucked him over because I was in a bad mood and he kept raging at me etc. and if mains really wanted 0 abuse on the server he would have restricted us in the things that we could do. But they are just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointing News.. [30/6]   Disappointing News.. [30/6] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappointing News.. [30/6]
Page 1 of 1