ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]

Go down 
+5
Cameron
Denny Krane
Scathed
crazyhornbag
Boogaloo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogaloo
Boogaloo

ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:41 am

Okay... The server is doing A-Okay.

Still abit of mishaps going on... still fixing the bugs and also there are so many admin applications.. It is too hard to choose who actually is the better person for the job..
I've also decided that 2 monitors and 1 admin is not enough...

THERE WILL BE 3 monitors and 2 admins...

THERE ARE EXACTLY 2 more days till deadline then I'll be doing an overview with all applications..

Remember to try and maintain yourself having an adminlike behaviour...

And also contribute more to this forums/server

We still need people to make maps dedicated for QQ servers..

ALSO last notice

We still need plans for our videos so that server can beat BM on best servers since their server is down due to some unknown stuff LOL I'm not sure LOL

Anyways yeah keep playing

Booga
Back to top Go down
https://clanqq.darkbb.com
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:47 am

I could probably make some maps, but ive only got one idea at the moment which would probably fail

it's a Nade challenge (throw nade thru walls/rebound around corners to unlock the next door type thing, and at the end of the hallway there is a battleground type thing, pretty basic, few walls and towers.
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

Location : Your Mum's House (a.k.a Mornington Peninsula, VIC, AUS)

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Boogaloo wrote:

We still need plans for our videos so that server can beat BM on best servers since their server is down due to some unknown stuff LOL I'm not sure LOL
Booga

Well: The video part - I'm the only one who's made a (doesn't have to be good) suggestion so far for the movie (I think that's what you're talking about).
Secondly - LOL BM is down. Sux 2 be them rofltaco
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:12 pm

yes that be good hornbag =)..... adminlike behaviour booga? like me?you? and aristo?lol we sp naughty
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:34 am

Lol, Denny sooo true about the behaviour =P, The map will take a while, have to make 60 seperate teleports and 60 seperate buttons =(

but anyway Good Luck to all Applicants, and congratulations to those who win, (i'm probably going to be at school when they are announced)
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:23 am

i will to, stupid schOoL!
shouldnt ya bee outa school or you in 12?
im in year 9
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/avengesevenfold202
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:11 am

Um yes i wonder who went to shinjii and kegs house basherd the crap out of them shoved them in a car and through them off the eureka tower, then deletd beermoneksy and then bashed the crap out of there computer then light there house on fire...'

i wonder........ Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:12 am

Scathed what about my awesome idea? It was fricken radical, ive been working on my girl voice so I shotty being the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:15 am

haa
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:37 am

Ok...as usual...I'll wear the pants. OK Chris? Now as to where we film? I say we all go to Boogaloo's house and go from there. Plan? Good.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:31 am

GOOD!!
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:23 am

Good.
Back to top Go down
itchy
Pro
Pro
itchy

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 pm

what about for the movie the two team T and Ct running around a map together and then like i dunno som1 kills som1 and then it becoems a epic War hahahaha

example

happy music with CT and T together Cameron fucks it all up by killing a ct ( yes it has to be cameron he fucks everything up hahahahah)

*insert epic war*

Or just have a sketch like on pure pwnage there funny
Back to top Go down
Showstopper
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:59 am

Oo we could play duck, duck goose!
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:28 am

Duck... Duck.... BOOM HEADSHOT!, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]   ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT : Night has passed... [20/5]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClanQQ :: NEWS :: Reports-
Jump to: