ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here?

Go down 
3 posters

Yes
Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? I_vote_lcap86%Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? I_vote_lcap14%Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

Location : Your Mum's House (a.k.a Mornington Peninsula, VIC, AUS)

Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? Empty
PostSubject: Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here?   Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:04 am

Just wondering if you reckon, to keep this forum going and whatnot, whether we should get (at least some of) the QQ members to sign up on this forum?
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here?   Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:20 am

Imo, yes, because then it will be easier to to tell who is active, and supports QQ
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here?   Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:23 am

Yeah I reackon it should be, if they keep checking back to see when scrims are etc, then we can get to know each other more and have a joke with them and feel more like the loving, spooning, attractive super army me and scathed are trying to build =D

I haven't actually spoken this through with scathed yet but we will get to it.
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

Location : Your Mum's House (a.k.a Mornington Peninsula, VIC, AUS)

PostSubject: Re: Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here?   Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:01 pm

Oooh...so thats what you meant when you said let's live together for a while. and there i was thinking you loved me.
But sure i'm in...just sign me up for whatever.

EDIT: Just so this doesn't go off topic, VOTE AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here?   Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:32 am

I could have seen that topic going into something completely different, nice save scathed. Wink

EDITED BY SCATHED: Thankyou, but don't ruin it! KEEP VOTING AND POSTING PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here?   Should It Be Compulsory for QQ Members To Sign Up Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClanQQ :: NEWS :: Reports-
Jump to: