ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

toodle to have his admin taken of him

Go down 
+7
aj
shadow of the day
Aristo
POO POO FACE
Toodle
Denny Krane
Scobie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

toodle to have his admin taken of him Empty
PostSubject: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:33 am

Now did anyone on the admin team use there brain when they picked toodle to be moderator.

first i was angry then i thought arr well its not the end of the world.

then later i saw him admin abusing i thought orr ill just let him be , maybe we can be friends agin. then i saw hima agin. and to think that what is the server name again ... ahrr yes |QQ|kilmains server. now whats that first bit.. oh yes it sais QQ is toodle in QQ?? i think not. now dont you think thats a bit strange . now i thought ok i will leave it its none of my buissness . but then it came to my attention that he was putting votes up about how im so gay?? i thought what a dick. now i was angry but i just let it be . untill now he put up a vote about how i had no dick bla bla i didnt really take it to heart but i thought do you rekon this person is fit to be admin?? i thought about and said to my self NO.
i talked to denny he said i didnt choose but he though it was a bit non adminy to be putting votes up about people about how there dicks are soo smal (which might i add is a very imature thing to say for 62 year old which toodle is)??

now aristo said he didnt want toodle to be admin either and i thought (THW WHY THE FUCK DIDNT ARISTO AND DENNY HAVE A SAY)

now please answer me if you think its a load of crap that toodle is admin (which i no not many people will say yesto my debate) but just think about .. are you just a little bit sucking up to him to get in his clan? anyway what sort of a clan is called Bashed Ya dad??

Plz take this into account admins !!!!!

by: Mr X .. but you probs no who i am

Last edited by Scobie on Sat May 31, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:41 am

whoa i did not just see u bag out Bashed Ya Dad!!!!... but again its up to mains and booga who they give admins to me and aristo just go ith the flow cause we rly dont care as long as nothing happens with us correct me if im wrong aristo =D
Back to top Go down
Toodle
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:44 am

for your information QQ Fruit.. ive scrimmed for QQ many times. secondly, after all that abusing u did to me?? u think im not guna give it back to u??? before you come make urself like like a crying little kid on a forum.. think about it.. just giving back what u gave to me..... everyone on the server seemed to think it was funny.. they were all laughing at u..... imagine how hard every1 is guna laugh at u when they see your post...

and for your information.. i have sex with denny every nite.. we love eachother... and aristo loves me coz he watches...

QQ little girl

ps: have u ever scrimmed for QQ?

Last edited by Toodle on Sat May 31, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:45 am

Toodle wrote:
for your information QQ Fruit.. ive scrimmed for QQ many times. secondly, after all that abusing u did to me?? u think im not guna give it back to u??? before you come make urself like like a crying little kid on a forum.. think about it.. just giving back what u gave to me..... everyone on the server seemed to think it was funny.. they were all laughing at u..... imagine how hard every1 is guna laugh at u when they see your post... QQ little girl

WTF WHO SAID I WAS FRUIT!!

and yes i have scrimed for qq un- counteble times. arsehole

PS> IM A NUBCAKE AND I LIKE TURTLES~
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:47 am

every1 knows who u are man lol
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:51 am

[quote="Scobie"]
Toodle wrote:
for your information QQ Fruit.. ive scrimmed for QQ many times. secondly, after all that abusing u did to me?? u think im not guna give it back to u??? before you come make urself like like a crying little kid on a forum.. think about it.. just giving back what u gave to me..... everyone on the server seemed to think it was funny.. they were all laughing at u..... imagine how hard every1 is guna laugh at u when they see your post... QQ little girl

HAHA ABUSING ... omg cry a river toodle..

i slashed you twice are you gonna cry, or are you gonna kick me out of your clan!!
Back to top Go down
Toodle
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:53 am

am i crying?? your the one writing a book on me...
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:57 am

of corse i am your a old man with a story cheers

Back to top Go down
Toodle
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:03 pm

1 more thing

toodle to have his admin taken of him Untitl11
Back to top Go down
POO POO FACE
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: FRUITS GAY   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:12 pm

Hey fruit, im making a list of why your NOT admin and why toodle is;
1. You annoy the shit out of all admins (toodles doesnt)
2. You whine too much. (toodle doesnt)
3. You lie about ur age your not 16 (your like a pre-pubesent girl)
5. Everyone likes toodle (cant say that about u)
6. You dont have a mic. (toodle does)
7. Toodle's funny (your not, your calls are lame and sound like the ones you hear wen your in yer 3.... you poopie face)
AND
8. Toodle's not gay (YOU ARE) .... in fact hees probs got more roots than any of the admins put together (excluding kill.mains cuz hees fucked your mum like 300 times).

YOUR GAY!!!!! nanananana hahahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:17 pm

POO POO FACE wrote:
7. Toodle's funny (your not, your calls are lame and sound like the ones you hear wen your in yer 3.... you poopie face)
AND
8. Toodle's not gay (YOU ARE) .... in fact hees probs got more roots than any of the admins put together (excluding kill.mains cuz hees fucked your mum like 300 times).

who the fuck is this person.. thanks for your feeback but what the fuck if im not 16 what am i you retard

Back to top Go down
POO POO FACE
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:18 pm

ohhhhhhhhh. you gunna go cry about it and im pretty sure i said ur a prepubesent girl
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:20 pm

oh and then.. he gets himself backed up by who... ohhh yes himself. his own dick....

get a life your losing points as we speak areshole... or maybe it was mains??

and if it was mains.. you did well to get my mum Wink

Last edited by Scobie on Sat May 31, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aristo
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:22 pm

8. Toodle's not gay (YOU ARE) .... in fact hees probs got more roots than any of the admins put together (excluding kill.mains cuz hes fucked your mum like 300 times). <----

EXCUSE ME? you might wanna revoke that statement boss... ive been married for 2 years and with Nicola for 6... so dont even go there.

Also this is a crock of horse shit. TOPIC LOCKED>
Back to top Go down
POO POO FACE
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:29 pm

dude if i was killmains i would have banned you by now
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:32 pm

[quote="Scobie"]
POO POO FACE wrote:
AND

who the fuck is this person.. thanks for your feeback but what the fuck if im not 16 what am i you retard
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:33 pm

now now we are all grownups here

i thought i needed to add something in this thread again
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:35 pm

POO POO FACE wrote:
dude if i was killmains i would have banned you by now

then your toodle and your a old fart loser who needs to get a life.
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:36 pm

i know who it is and i can assure u its not toodle
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:40 pm

ur right 2 say that stuff fruit. but... u shud consult with mains b4 bringing it on here. cause ur getting bagged out like crazy. no offence u no toodle is more popular. ur good at a game toodle dont wana play. just talk 2 mains man.
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:41 pm

Denny Krane wrote:
i know who it is and i can assure u its not toodle

ok einstien who is it?
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:42 pm

shadow of the day wrote:
ur right 2 say that stuff fruit. but... u shud consult with mains b4 bringing it on here. cause ur getting bagged out like crazy. no offence u no toodle is more popular. ur good at a game toodle dont wana play. just talk 2 mains man.

ohh trust me ive cosoleted with mains.. i dont think he gives a crap..
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:42 pm

PUT OUR HANDS TO THE SIDE AND AS SILLY AS IT SEEMS SHAKE YOUR BODY SHAKE YOUR BODY SHAKE YOUR BODY
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:44 pm

Denny Krane wrote:
PUT OUR HANDS TO THE SIDE AND AS SILLY AS IT SEEMS SHAKE YOUR BODY SHAKE YOUR BODY SHAKE YOUR BODY

i tried that with shadows argument and it didnt work!!
Back to top Go down
Toodle
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:45 pm

well.. ive gota be honest with every1..

ive found a picture of fruit and his partner... (fruit at front)

toodle to have his admin taken of him 1610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: toodle to have his admin taken of him   toodle to have his admin taken of him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

toodle to have his admin taken of him
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next