ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*heart* bibsy *heart*

Go down 
+3
BiblicalCow
danO. #7
shadow of the day
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

unbanned biblical cow? for hacking
unban cow
*heart* bibsy *heart* I_vote_lcap33%*heart* bibsy *heart* I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
keep cow banned
*heart* bibsy *heart* I_vote_lcap67%*heart* bibsy *heart* I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

*heart* bibsy *heart* Empty
PostSubject: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:58 pm

you fkn admins of this server r fkn morons. biblical cow does NOT hack.. he 1 of my mates.. ive seen what he can do. he is a good player and he dont hack. u guys r just shocked he is better then all of u. im quite ashamed of this.. . but he has'nt lately this is obveiously bout the scrim against doom 2day. cause u wud hve banned him by now. he dont hack dam it!!! r u guys jealous of him or sumfin???? huh??? this is unbeleivable. this is ment 2 b a fun server. well it is with him on. he brings l33t in mains server. and all u can do is shut him out.. btw. .if bibsy sucha waller ..why do i always miss that guy campin in teh corner n i run past him n shit. he only hacked in a net cafe with his bro in 1.6 for 1 fkn round!!!

hater of ppl who think he hack

lover of biblical. xox

support me
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:05 pm

this is 4 biblical and the good he has done. made thiis server l33t...
Back to top Go down
danO. #7
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
danO. #7

PostSubject: RE: Moron Admin Himself   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Alright, I'm a moron, so be it.
Couldn't care less.

You know that i defended him, i said he wasn't hacking to anyone who accused him.
I accepted he was "better" than me, i thought he was a great player.
Don't play the jealousy bollocks, not with me any hows.

This isn't just about Doom, its the fact that he did hack, previously and of course recently, someone doesn't go from a hacker to a "1337" player so easily; it doesn't work like that.
Although the Doom incident did bring it to my attention, because he WAS hacking and it was PROVEN by someone that was in the scrim at that current time. I'm not going to name names, there is no need, and i also don't care if you think that it is made up due to the fact I'm not revealing their name. I was also told he stated he was going to "Put down the hacks for good" Meaning he would have had to have hacked for more than one round at some Internet caffe. I know, Everyone else knows, and surely deep down you know.

Hackers deserved to be banned, period. the only reason he hasn't been banned IMO is because he scrims for QQ, in saying that, more than just me think that.

Biblical doesn't bring the 1337 into Killmains, plenty of otehr decent players do that LEGITIMATELY.

So, if you would kindly vote for him to be perm banned, there will be no need for this matter to get stupid.

This isn't about friendship, it's about principle.

Yours sincerely.
Some Moron Jealous Admin.
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:19 pm

that is bs moron admin. so u used him in the server just 2 scrim. if sum1 comes on here the forum and reads this or i may slip sumfin out. there goes the rep of QQ and km server so unban him.. he dont hack..

btw thanks rachel 4 ur support on getting biblical banned.
u r a good admin except for this shit decision

hope you are all happy.

btw. if u new he hacked
he shud of been gone ages ago.
he fkn does not hack
there r a couple of l33t players on km
and 1 of which is biblical cow.
so stop this nonsence unban him
he was unfairly judge

btw
fuck u all who dont like him.
probley 9/10 of the admin/server mon

love ya bibsy
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: That Moron Hacker.   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Sigh, I know this prolly wont do jackshit, but ill say it for the last time ..i honestly swear to god i do not hack, that demo that i keep hearing about that makes people think they have a right to annoy me cos i cant do nothing about it.. Let me guess, in that demo..it isnt aimbot ur looking at, its me walling ? ill say THIS again, i dont wall either

Ive prolly played source that longest outta everyone on that server, from what i been told how long others have played, and i can just predict extremely well, where they are from sound, and i just know about where the head should be for me to knock it off their shoulders, your all gonna say bullshit, but its the honest truth

I dont want to be banned from Kill Mains server, i enjoy playing with many (most) of you guys, i get along with plenty of you guys, and i dont like to be the hated guy on the server that is called a hacker, im sure all of you have experienced me going fucking nuts n raging when im called a hacker, but i cant play shit on purpose or turn my mouse sensitivity down to 0.1 or some shit just to keep peace in the server, cos frankly i dont think its fair for me to get abused (which has happened plenty by the admins, no offence), or disadvantaged just because i may be 'better' then others on the server.

I dont think im some uber-leet-pwnzor guy, that is superior then everyone else on the server, im just a sadly competitive person and im a cocky little bastard when im winning aswell. May i add as the last note, Isnt Kill mains server Secure (VAC - Anti Hacks) ? So for all that time ive played on the server wouldnt i have been caught out by that VAC Scan whatnot ?

Please dont Hate, <3 Bibsy/Biblical/Cow/Cowwy. flower Peace! Cos that so looks like a hippy to me !
Back to top Go down
danO. #7
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
danO. #7

PostSubject: RE: Moron Admin Himself   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Your talking to me, not mains.

I never asked him to scrim, i never used his hax for QQ, i have a name.

The rep of QQ? Having a known hacker in the clan pretty much blows reputation out of the picture, that is to you too mains.

He isn't getting unbanned, he does hack. But he wont be doing it in QQ anymore.

I'm not fucking happy. I defended him, i kept saying he doesn't hack, i fucking stood up for him. Thats what pisses me off. I do that and turns out he is a lying twat. i don't stand for that shit and neither should you.

I told you, i only found out he hacked recently.
Your right, he should have been gone ages ago.
He fucking does hack.
There are a couple of 1337 players on QQ.
He is NOT one of them.
The nonsense has already been stopped.
He was judged more than fairly.

I never said i don't like him.
Although, i fucking hate liars.
I fucking hate Biblical, he lost all my respect.

In a perfect world it would be 10/10.

Yours sincerely.
Some Moron Jealous Admin.
Back to top Go down
danO. #7
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
danO. #7

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:38 pm

BiblicalCow wrote:
Sigh, I know this prolly wont do jackshit, but ill say it for the last time ..i honestly swear to god i do not hack, that demo that i keep hearing about that makes people think they have a right to annoy me cos i cant do nothing about it.. Let me guess, in that demo..it isnt aimbot ur looking at, its me walling ? ill say THIS again, i dont wall either

Ive prolly played source that longest outta everyone on that server, from what i been told how long others have played, and i can just predict extremely well, where they are from sound, and i just know about where the head should be for me to knock it off their shoulders, your all gonna say bullshit, but its the honest truth

I dont want to be banned from Kill Mains server, i enjoy playing with many (most) of you guys, i get along with plenty of you guys, and i dont like to be the hated guy on the server that is called a hacker, im sure all of you have experienced me going fucking nuts n raging when im called a hacker, but i cant play shit on purpose or turn my mouse sensitivity down to 0.1 or some shit just to keep peace in the server, cos frankly i dont think its fair for me to get abused (which has happened plenty by the admins, no offence), or disadvantaged just because i may be 'better' then others on the server.

I dont think im some uber-leet-pwnzor guy, that is superior then everyone else on the server, im just a sadly competitive person and im a cocky little bastard when im winning aswell. May i add as the last note, Isnt Kill mains server Secure (VAC - Anti Hacks) ? So for all that time ive played on the server wouldnt i have been caught out by that VAC Scan whatnot ?

Please dont Hate, <3 Bibsy/Biblical/Cow/Cowwy. flower Peace! Cos that so looks like a hippy to me !

I'm not even going to bother with you.
You lost all respect mate.
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: that quick question noone pays attention too   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:51 pm

dano, can i see this 'evidence' you got ? or will it give away the person that came up with it ? which i understand u dont wanna do.

Cowwy.
Back to top Go down
danO. #7
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
danO. #7

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:54 pm

BiblicalCow wrote:
dano, can i see this 'evidence' you got ? or will it give away the person that came up with it ? which i understand u dont wanna do.

Cowwy.

Just ask kahn.
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Jibby Jabba Fool   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:08 pm

wtf would monkey know ? scratch
Back to top Go down
danO. #7
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
danO. #7

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:10 pm

BiblicalCow wrote:
wtf would monkey know ? scratch

Personally at the moment he knows nothing if he is still defending you.

But I've told him what my evidence is.

Its not solid, but I'm sure a lot of other people would back me up.
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: RESULTS LOLOLOLOL   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:16 pm

Oh ok, Ty
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:45 pm

send him the fkn evidence... dont go saying ask kahn.. show him ur self.
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: blah blah blah   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:28 pm

i dont care who tells me, as long as im fucking told ..cos i wanna get this over n done with that i aint a hacker aight ?
so wtf is this evidence ? IVE GOT MY LAWYER ON SPEED DIAL !! >< lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Kahn, this so called "shit decision" is clearly not a shit decision, i've scrimmed with him; ive seen him in action; i've seen his wall hacks, i have multiple demos of him looking through walls. this "1 round" bullshit is clearly a lie, that he knew you would believe, because you are so tightly wrapped around his little finger
A quote from "Bibsy" 'I have put down my hacks for good' <---- implication of multiple usage of hacks.

Early today, "Bibsy" was on a negative score saying "ive lost my skill" if i were him i would rephrase that to "i forgot to turn on my hacks",
about 20 minutes later, after a disconnection from "bibsy" he was suddenly getting 20-1 scores....

Of course a hacker is going to say - i don't hack....OMFG I DON'T F****** HACK!?!?!, its basic instinct to deny accusations against you, it takes a mature person to admit that they have done wrong, and submit a full apology.
Something that i don't see cow doing very soon.

While it bothers me that this may ruin our friendship,
I am standing by my decision and supporting Dano all the way.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:20 am

danO. #7 wrote:
Your talking to me, not mains.

The rep of QQ? Having a known hacker in the clan pretty much blows reputation out of the picture, that is to you too mains.

I think that is unfair, because sure mains was caught hacking and was VAC banned but, he went out and got a new account and hasn't hacked since. I think that everyone deserves a second chance and i think that myself (having gone out and got a new account etc) should get a second go and not always be known as the hacker. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: "That Moron Hacker"   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:20 am

Read the whole thing before you say anything k ?

"I have put down my hacks for good" I never said that..is there a screenshot of it WITH the steam id of me saying that ? cos i can surely promise you that if i compare my steam id to it, they will be different. And dont give me the "But you have 2 accounts, u can just use the other. Ill show you both Steam id's n prove you that it wasnt me ..

But if u dont have a screenshot, how can u say it was me ? I do have alot of people that hate me on that server ..so dont be supised if its just some chump tryin to get rid of me..

And i would like to see these demoes ..so i can tell ur not just making up that bullshit to make people beleive u actually have evidence i hack, because i dont..i know you wont ever beleive me ..but i dont think anyone saw what i said that kill mains server is secure, so wouldnt VAC catch me out hacking seeing how many times i have hacked ?

And btw, another thing u wont beleive, but if im 1-6, i reconnect cos i wont improve at all if i start off shit, so i might reconnect up to serveral times until i start playing good n ill stay on.

If i wall, how come i can get knived on deagle cos i dont wall. ? how come i can never kill people in graves cos i cant see, how come on cubes, maybe 1 outta 4 times i can kill someone tower to tower through the windows because i cant see cos its so dark..trust me, if i wanted to hack..i wouldnt do it on kill mains server because i have too many friends there. If i did hack, why do on some maps, i play much worse then others, or in the same map..ill get to about 10 kills ..everyone is about the same ..but then i die 3 in a row without kills ? surely my inconsisenency IN the same map is a bit of proof

"Mains said u could hack asmuch as u want" or somthing ..im pretty sure it was the 10v10 scrim, that doesnt mean i did go hack..if anyone can recall from the scrim, i died like 4 times before i even killed someone..if i hacked, that wouldnt happen ..

Last but not least, The doom scrim, to all those that cried n had a sook to get me banned..fuck you. This truth is didnt hack, they have no evidence i hacked, they only think i hack cos WE OWNED THEM ON EVERY MAP ! Some of them complained during the scrim *wouldnt dare to point out boxxy/ramzy* that i was hacking, i dont know how u can consider, that each time we won, my score was like 24-13..or 22-15 ..etc..those scores are too shit to be considered hacks, and i wouldnt die on purpose to make it seem less obvious. If i hacked in that scrim, i woulda been there to wipe the floor with yas gettin 22-0 ..but i didnt, cos i dont hack, never have in css. Saying that, i know ive gotten 22-0, which u prolly think means i hacked then, but thats was just a good run, which i betcha i didnt do 1/2 as well on the second map.

Last edited by BiblicalCow on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more to it agains.)
Back to top Go down
danO. #7
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
danO. #7

PostSubject: Hmm   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:36 am

I'm not even going to bother with it anymore, the only times i am going to play killmains server is if i have to war. Period.

Take away my admin, i don't need it anymore.
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: 0.0...   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:42 am

dont loose ur admin over this shit lol...

biblical stays alive in his friends hearts!!!

love ya bibsy xoxo
Back to top Go down
Aristo
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:00 am

first of all, as one of the leaders of DOOM im highly pissed off in seeing you (Biblical Cow) point the finger at doom and say that we got you banned, it wasnt even a member of our team that brought it to other admins attention, it was someone on your fucking team, so next time dont even begin to point finger, when you dont even know or begin to know the arguements between admins about having you banned, some were for, some against, and im sorry but majority rules, its unfair for it to be disclosed as to who said yes and who said no as that will implicate them and then you can cry to them the same shit your crying on this thread.

Have a nice day~|
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:02 am

Shadow that is kind of faggy. I lol'd so hard. It reminded me of some anime crap that some one dies then they cry and say that line. then their tears fall on them and give them life again. HAHAHAH funny crap.

but seriously, that is funny. hahah im still laughing. o dear god. haha
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 am

Aristo, im just saying that some of doom fellos have had a sook about me in the past, and that majority rules thing is bullshit ..i see that as "Who likes biblical cow or not ?" ..most of you wouldnt like me, simply because i have beaten u on several occasions. Call me fucking big headed or say that i think im pro ..BUT THE TRUTH IS I BEAT ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THE SERVER, AND THAT MADE THEM HATE ME, AND TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER THEY SAID IM A HACKER ! ok ?

I wanna see you guys get some solid evidence against me ..and then make sure its true as well ..if they needs to involve steam id's and screenshots, then use em, but if u dont have the id's or screenshots, u cant say im a hacker.
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:22 am

Chris wrote:
Shadow that is kind of faggy. I lol'd so hard. It reminded me of some anime crap that some one dies then they cry and say that line. then their tears fall on them and give them life again. HAHAHAH funny crap.

but seriously, that is funny. hahah im still laughing. o dear god. haha

love u 2 chris
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:27 am

aristo, chris, jon and what ever do u think biblical aim bots?? simple yes or no will do
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 am

if i aimbotted, there wouldnt be a need to spray, but i 1 in 2 kills of mine is from a spray ..so aimbot is out of the question.

Anyone have a suggestion of how i can prove to you guys i dont wall ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *heart* bibsy *heart*   *heart* bibsy *heart* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*heart* bibsy *heart*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next