ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?

Go down 
+2
Scathed
jcresp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jcresp
Pro Noob
Pro Noob

Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Well, I have read all the posts that Biblical has made in his defence, all the posts Shadow has made about Biblical being banned etc...

To be completely honest, I'm getting absolutely sick of all the immaturity about this topic. I dont know wether or not Shadow is banned from the server, but I do know that he does deserve to be banned; if only for disrespecting admins. Sometimes on the server there are admins that just come on and screw around, and in my opinion, abuse their admin powers. However, the event of an admin abusing their powers is no reason to stick feathers in your esophogas and verbally abuse them, they are still admins and the rules say to respect admins REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING. The mature way of handling admin abuse is to post on this forum with A WELL THOUGHT OUT ARGUMENT instead of all the ranting and raving that simply leads nowhere. If Mains is abusing admin, who cares? It is his server anyway.

I had the chance to play with Dano the other day and I must say that he is far more mature than most other people who play on/used to play on the kill.mains server.

Anyone who has played with me multiple times will know that I play VERY inconsistently. Sometimes I will masacre the entire enemy team, other times I play absolutely terrible. It is possible that a player who has experience in determining from which direction a sound came from to actively anticipate where and when an opposing player will come into view. I rely a lot on sound in the close combat maps such as deagle, and even pull off some shots and knifings that get me accused of hacking (affectionately termed 'prince hax' by Majestic/Unleash the Arab).
In terms of skill level, I am quite low on the scale. I understand that there are thousands, even tens of thousands, of players who are far more skilled at playing counter-strike than I am. Just because someone beats me in a round, or headshots me the instant I step around a corner doesnt mean that I should go and get my panties in a knot and winge about it.

Far out, I hope that the upcoming generation of young Aussies and Kiwis matures up quickly. What this server needs is more people like Dano to play on this server and less people winging.

Cow has been banned. Regardless of wether it was justified, its the admin's collective final decision. If you disagree with their decision, go play somewhere else. Don't spoil the community more than it already has been. Grow up.

Regards, Prince .:.
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

Location : Your Mum's House (a.k.a Mornington Peninsula, VIC, AUS)

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:00 am

You managed to read them all? You've done better than I did. At any rate, I'm awesome so it doesn't matter. Good post though if not a tad heavy.
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:46 am

jcresp wrote:
Well, I have read all the posts that Biblical has made in his defence, all the posts Shadow has made about Biblical being banned etc...

To be completely honest, I'm getting absolutely sick of all the immaturity about this topic. I dont know wether or not Shadow is banned from the server, but I do know that he does deserve to be banned; if only for disrespecting admins. Sometimes on the server there are admins that just come on and screw around, and in my opinion, abuse their admin powers. However, the event of an admin abusing their powers is no reason to stick feathers in your esophogas and verbally abuse them, they are still admins and the rules say to respect admins REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING. The mature way of handling admin abuse is to post on this forum with A WELL THOUGHT OUT ARGUMENT instead of all the ranting and raving that simply leads nowhere. If Mains is abusing admin, who cares? It is his server anyway.

I had the chance to play with Dano the other day and I must say that he is far more mature than most other people who play on/used to play on the kill.mains server.

Anyone who has played with me multiple times will know that I play VERY inconsistently. Sometimes I will masacre the entire enemy team, other times I play absolutely terrible. It is possible that a player who has experience in determining from which direction a sound came from to actively anticipate where and when an opposing player will come into view. I rely a lot on sound in the close combat maps such as deagle, and even pull off some shots and knifings that get me accused of hacking (affectionately termed 'prince hax' by Majestic/Unleash the Arab).
In terms of skill level, I am quite low on the scale. I understand that there are thousands, even tens of thousands, of players who are far more skilled at playing counter-strike than I am. Just because someone beats me in a round, or headshots me the instant I step around a corner doesnt mean that I should go and get my panties in a knot and winge about it.

Far out, I hope that the upcoming generation of young Aussies and Kiwis matures up quickly. What this server needs is more people like Dano to play on this server and less people winging.

Cow has been banned. Regardless of wether it was justified, its the admin's collective final decision. If you disagree with their decision, go play somewhere else. Don't spoil the community more than it already has been. Grow up.

and you are?
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 am

shadow of the day wrote:
jcresp wrote:

and you are?

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure he's prince...well judging by the who "Regards, Prince .:." thing. Just a punt anyways.
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Hey prince   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:34 pm

Wow ..see ..i aint the only 1 that relys on sound n shit ..
but may i ask ..are u tryin to tell people that what ive said is true ..and that i CAN use sound n whatnot ..or u just not caring that i got banned ..i wasnt sure.

<333 Cow ..Hope to see you guys soon Smile
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:12 pm

Scathed just cos u hate me ..im honestly shocked that you must hate me to that much of a degree..to not care that ive been permanently banned, their are alot of people i hate on kill mains server..but if they were permanently banned for an unfair accusation of hacking, i would stand up for them and help em get unbanned/

Just shows how much of a dickhead u can be.

Cow.
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 pm

lol, that hacker guy is funny =P
Back to top Go down
jcresp
Pro Noob
Pro Noob

PostSubject: Hey Biblical   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:25 pm

BiblicalCow wrote:
but may i ask ..are u tryin to tell people that what ive said is true ..and that i CAN use sound n whatnot ..or u just not caring that i got banned ..i wasnt sure.

I was not present on the server when you were "hacking". As such, I cannot affirmatively state that you were or were not hacking. I do, however, remember a time when you had the #2 rank in KM with a KDR of 14.00. To me that did look a little sus, but I noticed that it soon changed and you were no longer in #2.

In regards to sound:
Yes, I do believe that a skilled player not only relies on visual stimuli to play CS:S, but also on audible stimuli. I train myself to track an opponent using just sound. It is possible, but only after intense training and knowledge of the map. Logically, if you can track an opponent and you know the map better than he does, then you have a decisive advantage. I atribute my "prince hax" to firstly knowing the map in fine detail, then audibly tracking my opponent. Tracking my oppononent by audible means is how I can pull off some seeminly impossible knifings. To be honest, it only takes one footstep for me to know exactly where you are on some maps. It may be the same for Biblical, I dont know.
However, having not seen any evidence to prove or disprove his guilt or innocence. I must refrain from passing judgement on Biblical.

I do know that the admins have passed their judgement, and as a player (not an admin) I have no weighting of authority.l In other words, no one particularly cares what I say. The rules do say to respect the admins and their decisions, so I plan to stick to that.

Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:09 am

jcresp wrote:
BiblicalCow wrote:

I do know that the admins have passed their judgement, and as a player (not an admin) I have no weighting of authority.l In other words, no one particularly cares what I say. The rules do say to respect the admins and their decisions, so I plan to stick to that.

To Be honest I have seen you play like 8 or 9 times on the server and have made-out with you once (ok, that is kind of weird), it was a joke, get over it) But through posts you have made, the well thought out arguments and ways of clearly expressing yourself I think it is fair enough of me to say That I trust the integrity of you thoughts and this gives your opinion value. More value than other players.

So keep up the good work, you seem wise, like a dove.
Back to top Go down
shadow of the day
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
shadow of the day

PostSubject: ...   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:16 am

no offence. i reckon prince is sayign this stuff 2 get admin lol.
as a player (not admin)
lol... funny sorry.
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:03 am

man i skipped over half this page too. i stopped readin after cows post that was angry at me. look the reason i dont give a rats ass about whether ur banned or not is cuz i just hate bitching and this has brought so much of it about, especially on these forums. thats y i dnt care whether ur banned or not and wish that a freakin decision wud just be made on it alrdy so that this wud stop filling the forums with crap. get it now?
Back to top Go down
BiblicalCow
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:21 am

exellent Very Happy means i get the peoples attention that i dont hack muahahah. Smile I eat ur forumz. *nom nom nom nom*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?   Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bibsy, admins, banning, and hax. WTF?
Page 1 of 1