ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!

Go down 
+5
Scathed
Cameron
itchy
crazyhornbag
Boogaloo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogaloo
Boogaloo

Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Empty
PostSubject: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:28 am

The hell with waiting..

MONITORS:
Itchy
Dragonforce
Toodle

ADMIN:

CRAZYHORNBAG!

LOL

You'll get your admin powers probably around next week. If I'm not to busy LOL

CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
https://clanqq.darkbb.com
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:59 am

lol,Thanks booga, and all who voted for me, i would have been on sooner, but i had netball training =P

but Shadow didn't get monitor? =(, i thought for sure he would have it

Edit: huhwah!?!?! shadow was banned?
Back to top Go down
Boogaloo
Boogaloo

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:04 am

That question should be answered by Denny..

But with the admin/monitor positions...

THERE WILL BE MORE!!

I REPEAT!! MORE!!! FFS!! MORE!!!

LOL

In a fortnight a new position will open...
If i see the player list go over 1000

two monitors will be announced.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clanqq.darkbb.com
itchy
Pro
Pro
itchy

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:26 pm

can i say i love u boog <3 congrats Rachel on admin and al lthe other moniters dragon, toodle and me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:08 pm

rofl at tyler you so up yaself
jks man congratz on moniter
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/avengesevenfold202
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

Location : Your Mum's House (a.k.a Mornington Peninsula, VIC, AUS)

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:35 pm

You know what boogs, to hell with it. I agree with dan0, at this rate we may as well give everyone admin. GG.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:15 am

hmm,
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/avengesevenfold202
itchy
Pro
Pro
itchy

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:01 pm

hahaha im just scrolling the forums and i realise most people have only used this forum for this 1 section
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:07 pm

cept me cuz im cool!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:20 am

Yeah I'm kind of feeling as though we have too many admins and monitors. I think if the server gets heaps, heaps bigger maube add more but now I think it is good.

(This is with the exception of automatic_machine ofcourse =P )
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Yep, the only people who, in my quite outspoken opinion, should have admin are:

Kill.Mains (naturally)
Boogaloo (once again)
Dr. Phil
Aristo
Me

Monitors
---------
Wex
Crazy
Toodle

Just so everyone doesn't start bitching about "Oh..you're just saying the people you like!" I named these people because:
a - they're on the server, helpful and friendly alot
b - i think they would be suited to the job
and c - they're fairly active on the forums (mostly)

That would be plenty for a server of decent size, as between the 8 people listed there would almost always be one of these people on to help or sort out an issue if needed at the size the server currently is, and it would take a BIG increase in the number of people to make this not enough.
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:44 am

that doesn't really some you up scathed =P
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: toodle to have his admin taken of him   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:33 am

OK THATS IT...

Now did anyone on the admin team use there brain when they picked toodle to be moderator.

first i was angry then i thought arr well its not the end of the world.

then later i saw him admin abusing i thought orr ill just let him be , maybe we can be friends agin. then i saw hima agin. and to think that what is the server name again ... ahrr yes |QQ|kilmains server. now whats that first bit.. oh yes it sais QQ is toodle in QQ?? i think not. now dont you think thats a bit strange . now i thought ok i will leave it its none of my buissness . but then it came to my attention that he was putting votes up about how im so gay?? i thought what a dick. now i was angry but i just let it be . untill now he put up a vote about how i had no dick bla bla i didnt really take it to heart but i thought do you rekon this person is fit to be admin?? i thought about and said to my self NO.
i talked to denny he said i didnt choose but he though it was a bit non adminy to be putting votes up about people about how there dicks are soo smal (which might i add is a very imature thing to say for 62 year old which toodle is)??

now aristo said he didnt want toodle to be admin either and i thought (THW WHY THE FUCK DIDNT ARISTO AND DENNY HAVE A SAY)

now please answer me if you think its a load of crap that toodle is admin (which i no not many people will say yesto my debate) but just think about .. are you just a little bit sucking up to him to get in his clan? anyway what sort of a clan is called Bashed Ya dad??

Plz take this into account admins !!!!!

by: Mr X .. but you probs no who i am
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:10 pm

Scathed wrote:

Kill.Mains (naturally)
Boogaloo (once again)
Dr. Phil
Aristo
Me

Monitors
---------
Wex
Crazy
Toodle

Just so everyone doesn't start bitching about "Oh..you're just saying the people you like!" I named these people because:

That would be plenty for a server of decent size, as between the 8 people listed there would almost always be one of these people on to help or sort out an issue if needed at the size the server currently is, and it would take a BIG increase in the number of people to make this not enough.

on that why isent denny there ..?
Back to top Go down
Scobie
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Scobie

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:11 pm

Scobie wrote:
Scathed wrote:

Kill.Mains (naturally)
Boogaloo (once again)
Dr. Phil
Aristo
Me

Monitors
---------
Wex
Crazy
Toodle

on that why isent denny and dano there ..?
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:59 am

Wow...scobie...did u just double post and quote urself in the same post but slightly edit it? There is an edit button there for a reason. Secondly, dan0 and Denny for sure...i was tired and hungry when I did the list and thought that I had probably missed a couple people. So just to keep the people happy, here is my slightly edited version:

Kill.Mains (naturally)
Boogaloo (once again)
Dr. Phil
Aristo
Me
dan0
Denny

Monitors
---------
Wex
Crazy
Toodle

For one, 10 is a rounder number than 8. I think that would be plenty. Secondly, I think that server admins should out-number monitors and 2:1 (roughly above) is as good a ratio as any. The admins are those who maintain the server and keep it fun, whether that be by changing the nature of the game a bit by popular vote (eg. knife round or low-grav round) or by keeping those who make the game less fun (hackers, etc.) off and away from the server as much as possible. One criteria that the admins must fulfill is that they must be regularly active on the server, so naturally most of the times that they are needed there is an admin there to help. Of course there is not always going to be an admin on to help so there are server monitors, who perhaps show promise but are new, or would make good admins but have trouble getting on the server sometimes, as a back-up. So there only needs to be a few for those odd occasions where the admins aren't there to help, and should be out-numbered by the admins. If you disagree, feel free to say so.
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 am

booooooooooooo

and scathed, who says im new?, ive been admin on two different servers.... ive played with all the other admins for just as long as you, probably longer... (cept maybe aristo) aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd....... you smell weird

=P

Geegee

cRaZyHoRnBaG

Last edited by crazyhornbag on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:30 pm

I sorta meant newer than the admins to the server anyways and besides the more important part is the "has potential to be admin" part
Back to top Go down
brendan
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 am

Scathed wrote:
I sorta meant newer than the admins to the server anyways and besides the more important part is the "has potential to be admin" part
Yeah was woundering if you were going to Have more admins, kill mains was talking to me about it,,, KILL & MUCH
Back to top Go down
Showstopper
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:46 pm

scobie wanna kno why YOU dont have admin?

COZ U BITCH NON STOP BOUT PEOPLE.
chillax bro, b like trent from punchy and u might have a chance brudda. let people do what they feel like without havin a whinge. HARDEN THE FUCK UP (as uncle chopchop would say)

peace out;
Showstopperceiver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!   Early Admin Post. SPOILERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Admin Post. SPOILERS!
Page 1 of 1