ClanQQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan QQ's Server forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.

Go down 
+4
Aristo
itchy
Chris
danO. #7
8 posters
AuthorMessage
danO. #7
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
danO. #7

Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:37 am

Mains, i cbf playing on the server anymore tbh.

First it was the abuse, which is still ongoing the only person who cared to stop was denny.
Now this bullshit with cow and some of the shit i have heard went on in that scrim, i dont need the server anymore.

Well anyways.

Ciao to all.

Probably means a new admin spot is open.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:54 am

Sad to see you go, but hopefully ill see you around, maybe in a scrim or something. Good bye have fun with your skipping. =P
Back to top Go down
itchy
Pro
Pro
itchy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:01 am

awww ok man i dont no whats happened but hopefully all goes good for u in and out of cs
Back to top Go down
Aristo
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:03 am

how dare you quit on me you bastard?!?! your one of the few that shows a bit of fucking maturity in here at times, ill still talk to you on steam tho, ch ch chur
Back to top Go down
crazyhornbag
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
crazyhornbag

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:43 am

Dano!, don't go over this little dispute, if any is going to go, i will, i'd prefer you to stay on the server and play with your mates, rather than me, seeing as ive probably lost a few over the argument anyway, im not trying to turn this to be sobby for me btw, it's just that your probably one of the only people that i regularly talk to, besides Cam, Jack, aristo etc, etc =P

but yeah, please don't go!?!!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:35 am

woah, you dont speak to me often, there goes our trop to see scathed and our army battles, I get it you are jealouse of my army building skillz and love for scathed, dont hate me cause you aint me!!!

hahah jks, but back to the matter at hand, i'm sad to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

Location : Your Mum's House (a.k.a Mornington Peninsula, VIC, AUS)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:15 pm

Well seeing as I hardly play on the server anymore, I can empathise with you dan0. Eh I'll talk to you for sure, and I know what ya mean about everythin. Oh and Chris, my love for you is as undying as time itself <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:39 am

run away with me.....
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 am

anywhere my love
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:24 pm

We shall plan it another day... <3 times 100000000000000
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:44 am

Another day it is, <3 times infinite (YES I WIN)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:46 pm

DAMN!!! How could I lose?!?!?!? Three nights with no sleep, thinking of that and I still fail!!
Back to top Go down
Scathed
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Scathed

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 am

Thats y our relationship works, cuz im better than u...but u can deal with it cuz i take u to pleasuretown so its ok honey
Back to top Go down
Denny Krane
Haxzorz!
Haxzorz!
Denny Krane

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:05 am

so your finally happy with my admin nonabuse ey dan0 =D..
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:28 pm

ahh dano man
dont go lol,
hope you go good in ya life man cya : sunny
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/avengesevenfold202
Chris
Pro Pwnage
Pro Pwnage

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:30 pm

oh scathed if we got married, id wear the dress, that is for sure...

and it is oficial Dano has lost all admin. But he isn't banned, so you may see him in scrims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.   Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving QQ server, resigning from admin.
Page 1 of 1